Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Monday, September 20, 2010
Good Bye September 19th!
September 19th has come and gone still with no appearance from our little man. I guess I technically have one hour, but that's not happening. My countdown is down to zero. I'm wondering, does it do negative numbers? I guess we'll find out. Now I know that 50% of babies come after their due dates. Did you guys know that? So let's everyone, take a breath..... It makes me feel a little better. Today was a tricky day for Adam and myself. It started off horrible with me vomiting my guts out before church. Now that seemed promising. Ha. I actually made a late arrival in hopes that I wouldn't have to listen comments, which worked well. Adam on the other hand had to go early and stay later for meetings, so he never heard the end of it. Poor guy. Ha. One's due date shouldn't fall on a Sunday we decided. It's not fun to go to church and hear about it. NOW we know people do have GOOD intentions. We do. I have to say we do feel really loved by people's concern, especially since they know how miserable I've felt. So even though once again we have another late baby on our hands, and it's not the situation we want, I just wanted to say THANKS to all. We really do appreciate the love and support. So instead of having a negative venting blog, which is mainly how I'm feeling, I'm sticking to the positive. That happens to be excitement for a new baby, and love to you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know you're past your due date. But either way this little guys coming and before you know it you're gonna have a baby! That's so exciting! We're thinking about you and I'm so sorry you got sick before church, thats awful. No one likes puking!
he's not late until 42 weeks. a due date is just an estimated time of arrival! seriously, i know thats something we all hear, but it helped me feel better. sorry about the puking. never a positive thing. he's coming though. i keep telling ainslee to tell her cousin ollie to get out here already. i figure she's got the best connection.
we're praying for ya Mandy. loves.
Oh, I can totally imagine your church day grief! Well if I had been there I woudl have just told how pretty you looked! ;O)
Here is an interesting, My friend once was over due and was really upset about it. She asked for a blessing from the hubby. In her blessing she was told to allow her baby time because she was still busy preparing for life here on earth and needed some extra time and that she would come as soon as she was ready. So she told her doctors to chill and that baby was born almost three weeks late! Bless her heart. :O) But I would say that you can feel free to pray really hard that your baby doesn't need that much extra time! ;)
Due dates should be illegal, I think. Patrick was induced at 41.5 weeks. Been there. Hang in there! He's coming soon!
Post a Comment