Monday, August 29, 2011

MONDAY - DAY TWO

Well babe I don't have anything crazy or exciting to post about, but just normal everyday stuff. It was an average Monday, minus our Daddy. Gabe was upset we ate dinner without you tonight. When we said prayers she told me it was your turn. I explained you'd say it another night, she told me okay tomorrow. :) Looks like I get to have that discussion again tomorrow. Here are some pics from our day.
Miss you!!!
Greta is already bored and runs to the door expecting you at every noise. It's obnoxious. Looks like we need a walk tomorrow. She also sleeps right up against me at night. Not sure why, she must miss you.
Gabe told me this picture was for you. She told me you'd be proud
Hiding in the closet playing Hide and Go Seek
Dancing like the princesses we are
Played Ponies ALL DAY
Tried to print off some coloring pages to get her stoked for her toy-she was more interested in bossing me around telling me how to color mine. :)
Cheesy Noodles for lunch, requested by Gabe. Bet you're sad you're missing out.
Ollie ate your share too. :)
He now climbs to the top good but FREAKS out not knowing how to get down. He was kinda a stinker today. He loves to scream when he wants something, and did it a lot today.
Gabe had one accident today. Not bad, but not ideal. I asked Ollie if he wanted to get in the bath and then didn't go put him in right away. He kept screaming at me and reaching to the bathroom. Then I couldn't get him out.

Very upset with me for not giving him Gabe's potty reward candy. I have to hide it now.
Just hanging out

Singing, Running, while brushing her hair-same ole' same ole'
We ran errands and she had a thing of stickers and put a bunch all over her face.


I asked Gabe some questions about Daddy on the way home. It was cute, here is what we came up with:

(Her answers are in pink)

-How old is Daddy? He's good. He's 9-10
-His hair is Black. His eyes are Green.
-My Dad likes to wear Shorts.
-He loves to eat some cheesy roll ups.
-He is smart because he knows about being smart.
-My Dad works hard at work.
-Daddy always tells me You're cute.
-It makes my Dad happy when you give him hugs.
-If he could go on a trip, he would go to work, and he would take his backpack.
-I really love it when my Dad gives me kisses.
-If I could give my daddy anything it would be toys.
-My favorite thing about my Dad is to play with him.
-Daddy's favorite color is Blue
-Daddy loves to play
-Daddy's favorite drink is Mountain Dew.



They both fought me going down to sleep tonight. Not sure why. But they are down now, I'm off to let Greta out even though I'm Afraid of the bugs, then I'm gonna attempt to sleep. Last night I wasn't successful.

We heart you babe. We miss you. Kick some rear over there.

5 comments:

Judy said...

I guess same ole same ole is entertaining at your house. The pictures are great, especially the lunch shots. I am loving this week of blogging.

KBPatterson said...

One day down. Yay! I LOVE Gabe's cute answers to your questions. How fun to see a day in the life of you and your kids. Cute that Ollie loves the bath. And gotta love those stickers. Ha.

Katrina said...

I love seeing the similarities between Ollie and his cousin. A does the same thing with cheesy noodles and bath time!! Haha!

Travis Laurel said...

I'd sure love some of those cheesy noodles. Ollie makes seem like they are the best food to eat in in the world.

Grandma Krissy said...

You know what??? You are one great Mom!!!