Round two, our visitors stop by on their way back up from their California trip. They actually ended up staying the night with us in our quaint little place. It was snug, but we made it work. They weren't sure if they were gonna stay here or stop sooner. They drove a ten hour drive that day. Phew! We were glad to let them crash here. They had one addition of Abe, who flew down and surprised them in Vegas, so he could make the trip back up with them. Really nice to be able to see him too. We took the kids in our room with us, having Ollie in the play pen and Gabe in our bed. That left Heidi and Abe on the an air mattress in the kid's room, with Laiya in Gabe's bed, and Marcus in the Ollie's crib. Grandma and Cierra got the couch, which I think is more comfy than the air mattress option they had. With them spending the night, that meant we got to play more than the few hours we did before when they were headed down. I figured I'd make a few posts out of it, cause I took a bunch of pics.
Uncle Adam took the girls on a ride in the bike trailer. It was a bit snug, but they loved it. They rode over to the temple and back. Adam said it was funny to hear Gabe rant about getting married in the temple and telling them all about it. The other girls then supposedly agreed they wanted to get married in that temple too. Ha!

Heidi has a newer model of the camera I have. She hasn't had a chance to play with hers as much as she'd like, so she was kind enough to let me play, and show her some stuff. We ended up having a lot of fun with the continuous shooting option, and some close ups. Hey, at the time we couldn't stop laughing, it was great fun. So I made a collage of it. :) We had a rule as we held the button you had to keep moving your face in funny ways, leaving us with these dandy pictures. Everyone else thought we were silly, but we had a great time. Love you Heid, so I made you a heart in the collage.




3 comments:
Cozy is good if the kids can play part of the time outside! Looks like the "adults" had fun too.
Lol. I am loving the continuous shooting pics! Too funny! How fun they were able to stop on their way back too. The girls look like they play so great together. That is so cute to hear that Gabe has gotten Laiya and Cierra excited about getting married in the temple! Love it!!!
Aww, those pics at the end make me miss my sisters. How fun.
Post a Comment