Adam went in at eleven to take it. I wasn't as nervous for this one as I was the other, but still a worried mess. I didn't sleep the night before and I couldn't wait for it to be done. Adam called me around twelve thirty to let me know he was on his way home. He kept dodging my question about how he did. Stinker. He then let me know he passed with an 86%. It is an awesome score. Way to go babe!
So now that is over and we are onto the next step, training. He leaves on Sunday right after church to go to Tempi AZ for a week training. This training is about approaching people to be clients. Approaches and presentations, and building relationships. I'm not looking forward to not having him here for a week, well almost a week. He gets home Friday. I've tried to explain to Gabe that daddy will be gone for a few days, but I'm not sure she has quiet gotten it yet.
After training he has one last test Sept 15th. It's his insurance test. It makes him able to set his clients up with insurances too. Life insurance, disability, long term care, etc. The rest of Sept through most of October he gets to start knocking doors and making contacts. At the end of October he has his last training and graduates with his "sell date".
So nice to have these stressful tests out of the way. Onto the next step of our adventure. Good job Ad we are so proud of you!
After training he has one last test Sept 15th. It's his insurance test. It makes him able to set his clients up with insurances too. Life insurance, disability, long term care, etc. The rest of Sept through most of October he gets to start knocking doors and making contacts. At the end of October he has his last training and graduates with his "sell date".
So nice to have these stressful tests out of the way. Onto the next step of our adventure. Good job Ad we are so proud of you!
4 comments:
You are awesome Adam!!! Way to go! I have full confidence in you and what you want to achieve. You are doing great. Keep up the good work!
Yup...hard to have your loved one gone, even for a few days. It will go by fast.
We are so proud of him. Too bad he didn't study this hard in High School. I might have a few less gray - and he could have read his own Huckleberry Finn!
Great job, we knew you could do it!!! Keep up the good work brotha!!
Yay! Glad the end is in sight!
Post a Comment