There really is never a dull moment in this house with this girl around. She is constantly pretending and imagining new things. It's really fun right now. She also loves to be silly and to tease, to try and get you to laugh.


She was Tinkerbell this day. I of course got to be Terrance, the boy. We went hunting all over the house for the mirror. Greta got to be Blaze the bug.


She walks in all my shoes.
She loves to pretend she's a super hero. This day she was a superhero working out with me, thus the sports bra. Gotta have the support.


And it woudn't be Gabe unless we dressed up as a princess at least once a day. I don't know why I get her dressed some days. I should just put her right into one of these. :)


I put all the clean clothes on our bed to fold. Gabe pretended it was snow and tried making snow angels. We then had a snow ball fight by chucking clothes at each other. Glad she didn't ask to build a snowman, I'm not sure how I would have pulled that one off.
Last and not least I don't have a picture of it, but we play Blues Clues often too. I play Steve or Joe, depending on the day, and she is Blue and leaves clues all around the house. I promise I do limit my child's show watching. I guess it's good to see the shows spark some imagination games in her though right?


Oh the fun games and silliness that comes from this little girl.



3 comments:
Love the imagination. She's great at coming up with costumes too.
I LOVE that you documented all of her fun imaginative adventures!!! And what a great Mom you are to play the sidekick. She is such a doll. Her costumes are the best! It makes me miss playing more one on one with my kids. Mine are usually content to play with each other. So stinkin cute!
She is so cute. It is hilarious all the things she comes up with. Wow. She should be a writer when she grows up with her great imagination.
Post a Comment