Billy just got done working in NC for the summer. So on the drive home he stopped by and spent the day playing with us and the kids. He was awesome with the kids and Gabe loved playing with him. It's been a bit since we have been able to see him, and he was excited to see Ollie. We went to lunch and he showed us a Mexican place he likes to eat at here when he visits his mom who lives here. He then spoiled Gabe rotten, and played with both kids.

He decided we needed a water fight with good water guns, so he took us to target and got Gabe a fun water gun. She thought it was the greatest thing ever and didn't want to stop. He then played some catch, and danced, and anything else Gabe could think of. It was fun to visit, and we're excited that we live closer and can visit with him more.



5 comments:
I didn't even recognize him at first. I kept thinking "Uncle Billy?"
He looks great and he looks like he was having as much fun as Gabe. How great that he stopped by and spent some time visiting.
What a fun uncle!!! How cool that he got her a cool water gun. You guys need all the water guns you can get down there in the heat. I'm impressed with Ollie's throwing abilities. He looks like he is loving every second of it!
Water guns are great! Water balloons are fun too....messier...but fun!
Wow! So great to see Billy. I havent seen him in years. So glad you got to see him. And that is quite the water gun!
Yeah I'd agree with the others. Billy... he's so much older. It's crazy seeing him again. I think it's been since your wedding. Nuts! What a cool guy to spoil the kids!
Post a Comment