Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bath Time

His umbilical cord is off and he's an official bath tub bather. He has only had one official one so far, but he seems to enjoy them if you keep him warm.


If you look closely.....

You'll see we just happened to get the stream in the picture...ah boys. Hey at least with boys you know it's happening right? I'm just glad it was the other direction.


I love his post bath fuzzy hair

7 comments:

Danni said...

The fuzzy hair is hilarious! Warm baths are the best too, I don't blame the kid for getting relaxed in the tub!!

KBPatterson said...

It seems like babies either love or hate the bath. I'm glad he likes it. His little pee stream cracked me up. Oh the joys of little boys. ha. His fuzzy hair is so cute too. It seems lighter in that pic.

Katrina said...

haha! what a cutie. to be honest, i think he kind of looks like ainslee in the first picture. must be the flukes. he's a good looking kiddo.

Judy said...

I love his fuzzy hair too. And those jamies look so cuddly on him (even with the "cartoony" applique).

Anonymous said...

haha I love the stream. SO Good. He's so freaking cute Mand. I'm so excited for you.

Lenard said...

Ya adam sent abe that pic of him in the bath from his phone, and at first abe didn't see the pee stream. He handed me the phone and I started laughing and abe was wondering why, then I showed him. He started to crack up! HE didn't even see it! He is such a cutie mand and I am so happy for you guys, can't wait to meet the little/big man in person!

The Letterman's said...

cute boy! I love the pic at the left top of your blog with Gabe, her hair looks so adorable and grown up maybe it's the green tee too-cute kids!!