Our little guy looks like a little man in his Sunday best. His clothes were a little big in some places, and tight in others. It was so fun to see him dressed up though. I can't keep up with him, he's growing so fast. I had a hectic morning trying to get the kids and myself both ready for church this morning. I told Adam if I felt too overwhelmed I was getting him out of bed. (I let him sleep in on Sundays, cause he works hard and never gets to) I guess it wasn't too extreme, cause he got sleep and I did manage to get us all ready and out the door. We hoped Ollie would sleep most of the time. He didn't sleep any of the time. Wanna know what he did the whole time? Pooped and spit up. It made for an interesting day back. I did manage to get my lesson planned, don't ask me how I did. My week was so hectic. Adam and I played tag team with Ollie, checked in on Gabe multiple times to make sure she didn't have to go potty, changed way too many diapers, and tried to get something out of church ourselves. All on top of the lessons we needed to teach. When the third hour rolled around, Gabe had peed her pants in nursery. So we went home, due to not having another dress to change into. I had brought leggings and underwear, but didn't expect it all over her dress. She was sitting down when it happened. Lots of fun. Everyone was excited to see Ollie, and they all said, "wow he's big." Well he is.
We ran into someone we knew the other day and he was the size of their three month old daughter. Ha.
Anyway, we survived another adventure with two kids!
8 comments:
This is why Kennedy is half potty trained! Having more than one kid makes it harder and harder ton monitor things like you want to! Sorry you had to bail early, but hey--you made it back and now you know better how to do it with two!
Awwwww....Ollie is so handsome!
He looks so stinkin cute in his church clothes! And I'm telling you, pull ups are life savers when they avoid having to clean up the nursery room floor! ha. They make the final steps of potty training so much more manageable. And good job getting everyone ready for church. It's so much more hectic having multiple kids to get ready.
I think if you can just convince her to use the big potty it will be smooth sailing. Pull-ups can make them backside if they get lazy. Just keep working at it, she's a smart one and she'll get it. Do I need to call while she's giving it a try on your bathroom potty? It worked last time...
What a good looking dude! I can't believe he was as big as a 3 mo old. Thats nuts. Maybe he'll be a football player?
I'm impressed you got two kids ready. You were probably on time too. Man- we need to step our game up. We usually get there 10 mins early but I feel late.
Too bad about Gabe. She'll get better. She's a smart girl.
He looks so stinkin cute in his church clothes. Once again they make him look so much older already!! Ya everyone thought we were late comers before we had the kids, we just get worse with everyone ha! Give ya props if you made it ontime!
He looks so cute in his church clothes!
oh, the memories! My boys are new borns for like a week and then they are big babies. I keep waiting for Amy laughney's baby to grow up more but he still is a new born to me. Either way is absolutely cuteness to the max!
Hey I miss you! How up to a play date are you? I want you guys to come over and do impressions and hang out. Let me know when you are up to it.
Smiles!
Post a Comment