I had a goal to do a lot of creative holiday activities with Gabe throughout the holidays. I may not have gotten to all that I wanted, but we did make some festive food, and have some fun. I printed these masks offline, and we played with them last night. She loved them and has still been running around like a little Dracula all morning.
5 comments:
These masks are great - Adam was saying he didn't want to dress up, but these would be perfect for answering the door for Trick or treating kids.
The masks look way fun!! Cierra was so terrified at gabes age of halloween stuff, so glad to see gabe isn't. Why wouldn't Gabe want to continue wearing it she looks awesome!!
When Ad sent me this picture I just laughed! I love it. So funny.
Hey those are great Masks! Alan and I need those to greet kids at the door. You are such a fun mom!
You are a fun Mom! Those masks are great! I love that Gabe wanted to keep wearing them.
Post a Comment