What do you do during conference? This is how Gabe spent hers: Brushing Daddy's hair with her barbie brush. We had some yummy munchies, a coloring nursery aged conference packet for Gabe to doodle in, and I did manage to make us some breakfast. With it being a rainy day here, it seems perfect to be inside listening to these sessions. I love hearing what I can of these talks. I felt bad I couldn't hear all of them, but what I did hear seemed to always pertain to me. So I guess that counts right? Gabe asked me this morning if I was all done watching the Grandpa show, cause she wanted to watch a barbie show. Silly goose. Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend. If your looking for a makeover, come watch the second session with us, Gabe will fix you up nicely.
Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Conference Weekend
What do you do during conference? This is how Gabe spent hers: Brushing Daddy's hair with her barbie brush. We had some yummy munchies, a coloring nursery aged conference packet for Gabe to doodle in, and I did manage to make us some breakfast. With it being a rainy day here, it seems perfect to be inside listening to these sessions. I love hearing what I can of these talks. I felt bad I couldn't hear all of them, but what I did hear seemed to always pertain to me. So I guess that counts right? Gabe asked me this morning if I was all done watching the Grandpa show, cause she wanted to watch a barbie show. Silly goose. Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend. If your looking for a makeover, come watch the second session with us, Gabe will fix you up nicely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey at least Adam found a way to entertain Gabe into watching a little more conference. I am having a hard time getting my older ones to watch much anymore. The sad thing is, they end up making so much noise that it's hard for us to listen to much either. Even with fun packets. Thus we after a while we let them run around and just blast it through the house in hopes some will sink in. That's funny that Gabe was wanting to watch the barbie show. Sic was begging to watch Mickey mouse clubhouse the whole time.
Love what Gabe did with Adam's hair - he hasn't look so good in ages.
And the Grandpa show is such a wonderful description! Conference was so wonderful.
i bet all the brethren would be ok with it being called the "grandpa" show too.
Does she do cuts too? I could really use her right now, please send her my way!!
Post a Comment