Saturday, October 9, 2010

New Gabe Pics

With all of the pics we've been taking of brother, we decided Gabe needed some updated pictures. (Even though I still need to attempt some cute new born ones of him) Man, kids change so fast. Gabe looks so much older than she did about six months ago when I took her last pictures. I love taking pictures of Gabe, cause she loves to pose for pictures. Adam and I tried the other evening to get some new ones of her. I know we've already done some fence pics and such, but on short notice in between rain downpours, we ended up in the back yard again. Hey, at least I'm trying to keep them updated. Maybe we'll try another location and post some different ones...if we get around to it. Here's Gabe at just short of two and a half.









6 comments:

Judy said...

She is so photogenic. I'm glad she loves to pose since it results in such adorable faces!

Katrina said...

She is so stinking cute. I wish we could come visit so you could use your awesome skills to do some of A. I just don't have a decent camera or the eye. Gabrielle looks so great. You capture her well.

Lenard said...

ADORABLE!! She is definitely a great photo taker and she has so much personality its so fun to see what a little lady she's becoming. She looks so freakin cute too!! Love her

KBPatterson said...

I love all the vibrant colors in her pics. And I agree, she is definitely photogenic! All of her pics turn out fantastic and show so much personality! She's gorgeous!

Grandma Krissy said...

Some other cutie is growing up fast too!!!

Danni said...

How adorable! She always has the biggest smiles.