Man time has flown. I guess that's what happens when you are twice as busy during the day. Ollie is getting a little more routine, and Gabe is adjusting well. This week Ollie has been a little better during the day as to when he sleeps. So I've made an effort to plan out my day a little bit. The first little nap I try to clean, the second I have "Gabe time", the third I sleep (i like this one) :), etc. I'm making it work one day at a time. Wahoo! Slowly but surely. Now if I can fit in exercise, showers, and dinner I'll be great! I've made meal plans for the next few weeks so wish me luck at trying to be organized. I still didn't make it to church this week, even though I had planned on it. One of the days this week I pushed Gabe around the house in this...
We made a pretend car. I spent most of the day pushing her around in it, in this squatting position. I learned my lesson that my body sucks. HA. I guess it's not quite ready for certain things still, cause I couldn't sit down the rest of the week. It was like starting over. AH! My body feels pretty good so it's hard for me to remember that it's still ridiculously fragile. Kinda pathetic huh? It was probably a good thing, cause Ollie refused to sleep all morning and screamed the whole time Adam and Gabe were at church, including before and afterwards.
Gabe and I did get the rest of our outside Halloween decor up outside. She loved it, and Daddy helped put up some of our orange lights when he got home. We are set. Gabe decided she wanted to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween this year. (She loves Mickey Mouse Club House on the Disney Channel). She chose her over all the princess costumes, we were surprised. We found one Walmart that carried her size, went to get it, and it was gone. AH! So we might be ordering it, cause she's pretty set on it. We'll see. We hope to make it to a pumpkin patch sometime this month as well. Adam has had some busy saturdays with young men camp outs, and two weekends helping a friend chop wood. I guess we'll see what we can make happen. Isn't October going so fast? Once Halloween is done, we bless Ollie, have Daddy's birthday, and then Thanksgiving. Crazy! Anyway I hope to keep updates as much as I can. Hope everyone is well!
6 comments:
I think you are doing pretty dog-gone good to do what you are doing with a new baby, spending time with Gabe and Adam and trying to celebrate the holidays. Good luck with the potty training! That was pretty hilarious last night!
I love the car! I bet Gabe loved it too. Her skirt looks adorable! Sicily might be Minnie mouse for Halloween too. If you guys lived closer they could watch Mickey Mouse Club House together. ha. I'm glad you are getting a routine down with Ollie. Great job Mand!
Sorry was laughing my head off when I saw the picture of Gabe in the box/car and then her expression, plus me picturing you pushing her around. THought it was pretty funny! I think she'd make a very cute minnie mouse! Need to post the pics of your decorations so we can see! Love you guys and keep us posted on how things are going. Sorry we won't be able to make it out for ollie baptism, even though i really really want too. My situation is a little too close for comfort right now if ya know what I mean.
Sounds like you just might make it as a mother of two!!!! I could trade you your 2 for my 5, they make life really(um...) interesting!!lol. love you!! and i am sure that you are doing a perfect job!!
i love that you schedule your time with naps. thats a good idea. i should do the same.
glad gabrielle's creativity stretches to a box becoming a car. too funny.
Gabe is going to be a super cute Minnie mouse! I can't wait to see pictures of her in her costume! Are you going to dress Ollie up too?! I look forward to Sunday and Tuesday nights!
Post a Comment