Sunday, October 3, 2010

Grandma Kristy

Our kids really have been blessed with such loving supporting Grandparents. My mom came to visit this week, and help out with things around our place. She made us some yummy meals, helped clean our house, ran errands, played with/cuddled the kids, and did an excellent job at putting Ollie to sleep in two seconds. Whenever I wanted him awake, I couldn't let her hold him, cause she had quite the calming effect on him. It did come in handy when he was all riled up. :0) Thanks so much for your help mom, we appreciate all you did, and your willingness to help us out in adjusting to our fun new changes. We love you! Here are some pictures of her trip:




Grandma was nice enough to let Gabe paint her toes and her fingers.


2 comments:

KBPatterson said...

I love the painted toes and fingernails! I'm guessing Gabe did most of the painting. Ha. Ollies facial expressions are adorable! He seriously does look older every time you post new pics. That's so great that all of the grandparents got to see your kids and help.

Judy said...

He looks almost like a different baby. It's nice he's settling down. I am looking forward to the blessing so maybe I can hold him when he's not squealing.