Thursday, October 21, 2010

Festive

I love anything holiday festive, especially if it involves the children. Thanks for the cute shirts Grandma Kristi! I figured I'd post some pics of them so you could see. Don't mind the random pink pants, we're potty training.


5 comments:

Lenard said...

Love the shirts, always fun to have to spirit of holidays!! He looks so grown up when he is all dressed up! Gabe is so cooperative with the camera its great, love her big CHEESES!!

Katrina said...

cute shirts! and the pink pants look cute too. :)
Ollie really is starting to look like a little man now. cute cute. man we have some good genes in the family.
(p.s. my word verification was manti! too funny)

KBPatterson said...

I love Gabe's adorable grin! And I swear Ollie looks older every time you post pics. That's so fun Grandma Kristi got them cute festive shirts!

Danni said...

Love the shirts! They're so cute! The smiles are even better!

Judy said...

Cute babies. Fun shirts!