He's doing pretty good at learning the word, "NO" which is nice. (Hes just starting to get what it means, doesnt mean he stops doing something) It's still a learning process and he doesn't love it when I take stuff away from him. I wanted to post some video, but since I can't, know I had good intentions to do the same for you, Ollie boy. :) If I ever get it figured out, I will. I promise we were just as excited for you.
Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Crawling!
When Gabe learned to crawl we filmed her progress. It's such a fun stage to see how they learn to to do it. I wanted to do the same with Ollie, but our video camera battery is dead and I couldn't find the charger. Our house is in pieces, I can't find anything, and I can't remember what I've boxed. ANYWAYS, we tried filming a little bit with our phones, but I can't figure out how to convert the video or put them on here. I was bummed, I hope I can get them on a DVD. Anyway he's a champ now, and cruises so fast. He actually has been crawling for a few weeks, but I haven't posted about his exciting development. He's starting to get a little bit more independent and crawls where ever he pleases, instead of just following me around. He also pulls himself up on everything and walks holding onto things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ains gets where she wants to be- thats for sure. But she's not full on crawling yet-- which is OK!!
That is so exciting but hard at the same time. cause then they start getting into everything, and trying to eat everything on the floor, well mine do anyways (Marcus). So cool though to see what they accomplish. GOod job Ollie!!
Post a Comment