Ollie is attempting to teach himself how to crawl. I say teach himself, cause he doesn't love it when we try to help. It's pretty entertaining to us, but frustrating for him, unless he reaches his goal then he's happy. He is crawling on his hands and FEET, not his knees. It's too funny. A lot of times he stops and rests his head on the ground in a downward dog yoga pose. His butt straight up in the air. Definitely a different approach he's taking, but it's getting him places. He was never into the army crawl. Just the last few days he's started finally bending his knees more, and actually crawl a bit. Won't be long now, which makes me a little sad to see his funny styled crawl leave, and him go onto that next step. Plus he's a determined little critter that doesn't stop moving, so that should make for some fun adventures.
I know I know, it's a sad face. I think it probably sums up how frustrating learning how to be mobile can be. I picked him up after that one.
5 comments:
I love his progressive pics. He is so cute and happy in the beginning. His hair is adorable btw. I love him taking his frustration out on his socks. Too funny! That has got to be so frustrating when you want your body to move so bad but it just doesn't cooperate. He'll have it down quick now and then watch out. :)
I love Ollie posts!! It makes me SO EXCITED for our little guy. Ollie definitely got all the good looking genes. I hope my guy does too. Trav's baby pictures make me a little worried. But that was back in '85. Cross our fingers.
OH the pics are great!! How funny his downward facing dog is too. His hair looks a lot lighter to me, but way cute hair do. Ya if he's trying that hard he'll have it in no time. Glad you got pics of it to share.
Awwwwww......makes me want to just scoop him up and cuddle him, the cute little bug!
He's a mover and a goer. I am sure he will be just as motivated as his father. Glad he's getting mobile for his sake if not for yours!
Post a Comment