Sunday, June 19, 2011

MMM MMM Good

Of course on my To-Do list, is eating sushi. St. George doesn't have too many options... :( I almost changed my mind about moving. ;) So that just means I need to fill up on it here. Luckily I have some great friends to accompany me a few times before the move.

Yep we ate all that, plus more. :)


5 comments:

Katrina said...

Yum yum! I will HAPPILY go with you to get sushi anytime we're together. I dont get it enough.

Judy said...

eeeew - good thing Katrina's volunteering cause I think only Dad would volunteer from this household!

Lenard said...

DELICIOUS, I LOVE IT AND SO JEALOUS YOU WENT AND ATE SOME ALREADY AND A LOT TOO HA!! SSF!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Grandma Krissy said...

You and your Sushi! Ha ha ha.....it's not raw is it?

The Hellyars said...

It was sooo good, thanks for the good times!