has been hectic, and not a lot of fun. A week I wouldn't mind never reliving. A week too busy to blog, and too stressful to even think about it. You know those moments that are tricky that you know you'll look back and laugh about. I'm not ready to laugh yet. A week too busy to even get my kids dressed most days. :) ...............
Our internet is off tomorrow, so blogging to be continued whenever we can afford to get it. Wish us luck, Utah here we come! (I'm behind so I'll have to catch you all up later)
4 comments:
I wish I was too busy to not get A dressed. I'm often just too lazy! Haha! Good luck with the move on Tuesday. Too bad we wont be able to see you guys in passing. Ah well. Drive safe!!
Come to my house and blog to your heart's content. Just come for a few days and catch up - I'll even watch the littles!
OH bummer, well I don't get my kids dressed most days especially if I don't go anywhere ha, I don't really even see the point of dirtying more clothes! Good luck with the move, wish we could help you out more! Love you guys!
Oh what a crazy time for you. Wish we were closer so we could come and help. Don't forget to breath! At least the moving part is almost over. We love you!
Post a Comment