It's so hard to get the kids to smile. It's a lot better when Adam goes with me. It still proved to be tricky to get good ones with both kids having cute smiles. Ah well. Adam was so great at giving them a "break" from smiling. Just like the pictures below. We love our Daddy, and how he turns everything into something fun.



Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Mandy's To Do's
One thing on my list of "To-Do's" before we move, is to take pictures of the kids at some places around here. I would like to make it to Tahoe to take pics, and to play at the beach. We'll see if it stops raining here, we will try to make it there. Anyway we took some the other day. It gives me an excuse to play with my camera (which I haven't done in a while), and take pictures of my favorite people while doing it. With that said, you'll probably see a lot more. Good thing our kids are freaking adorable. You would think by now I'd have my camera figured out and be really good at it, but alas no. It's hard when you are busy to teach yourself. I'd love to take classes. One of these days. So there are of course a million pics, cause it wouldn't be my blog if there weren't....But I want a bunch of them in the blog book, so up they go.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Your camera picks up such great colors. Its always nice to get updated pictures of the littles. Keep 'em coming.
The pics turned out so cute!! I definitely need to learn how to use my camera better, cause i've been taking a lot more pictures lately and wish I could take better quality ones with not really knowing how to use my camera kinda tough. Oh well maybe someday ha. Love the kids faces in the pics, they're priceless!
It's convenient that you have a super nice camera and awesome photography skills along with adorable kids and a daughter that knows exactly how to model for them. How did you get such a package? Amazing. They are so cute!
I am always impressed with your camera skills. I've been wanting to take my kids out to take pics but it's hard without Daddy being there. I am impressed! Their pics turned out adorable!!!! Love them! Your kids are so photogenic!
Love the pictures! My niece & nephew are so stinking cute!
Great Pics! I think you do a great job!
I agree with Danni. My niece and nephew are so cute! You need to come to Show Low and takes some pics of Ains. She needs a good quality sitting. That is, if you can get her to sit still long enough. I'm impressed Ollie sat still for so long. ;)
Post a Comment