Saturday, June 18, 2011

Last Minute Shopping

We been doing some last minute shopping at some of the outlets, and stores that we love here. Adam needs certain new things for his work wardrobe, plus it gives me a good excuse to wander the Legends Outlets. Anyway they have all of their fountains on, and it's one of the kid's favorite things there. It's kinda a nice thing to break up the shopping a little bit. I once again can't get the video to load, but Adam and Gabe ended up soaked.


When I parked the car I turned around to find the kids holding hands. I snap some pics cause I thought it was adorable. They did it most of the drive over according to Gabe.




3 comments:

Katrina said...

Ah, I miss outlets! I miss shopping... I miss those cute kiddos.

Travis Laurel said...

Shopping is wonderful when you have money and a little belly. :)

Lenard said...

Fountains look like a lot of fun. I love the pic of them holding hands, I did catch Cierra and Laiya doing that one time and I did get a pic too. Cause usually they are always fighting ha. Love the pic too precious!