Snow? No, just the popcorn tree out front that we love. Gabe calls it the popcorn tree, cause of the primary song. It always looks so pretty when it blooms. We found it's also lots of fun to play in.
It really does look like it's snowing. How fun of you to be able to capture that on camera. It looks like fun! You are such a nice mom to let your kids ride in the car carts. I always think they are so germy and gross. I know there's my OCD kicking in again. ha.
I really looks like popcorn! Ha! I like it. I'm with Kami though... I'm a little OCD about the germy carts too. I really want to get one of those cart covers. Or, I just need to get over it.
That tree is awesome, it does look like popcorn! and how fun too play in too. The car carts my kids have always ridden in, you can always wipe them with the sanitary wipes they have now at the front of stores. but the kids love em, and way cute pics!
3 comments:
It really does look like it's snowing. How fun of you to be able to capture that on camera. It looks like fun! You are such a nice mom to let your kids ride in the car carts. I always think they are so germy and gross. I know there's my OCD kicking in again. ha.
I really looks like popcorn! Ha! I like it.
I'm with Kami though... I'm a little OCD about the germy carts too. I really want to get one of those cart covers. Or, I just need to get over it.
That tree is awesome, it does look like popcorn! and how fun too play in too. The car carts my kids have always ridden in, you can always wipe them with the sanitary wipes they have now at the front of stores. but the kids love em, and way cute pics!
Post a Comment