

....And hello,.....
Saint George, Utah!
So the word is out, and still spreading. We've told family, friends, bosses, and now ward members. June is here and at the end of this month we will no longer be residents of Sparks, NV. (Reno) We are relocating to Utah for this......

Adam is going to be a Financial Advisor for Edward Jones. We have been looking and praying for a career opportunity for Adam for a while now. We didn't think it would come as unexpectedly as it did. I guess it just goes to show how fast life can tip upside down. We didn't tell anyone for a while, cause the hiring process was extreme. We're talking an 8 step process to get hired. We prayed he would do well, and we knew he was qualified, but you just never know. They only hire less than 10% of the hundreds of people they interview for these jobs. Yeah my husband is THAT AWESOME! :) It was a stressful nerve racking month and a half process hearing back after every step of the process. After every step they cut people and cut people. EEK!....but we did it. HE did it, I just prayed my little heart out.
So it's kinda a leap of faith, but one leap we have never felt so sure about. We feel like St George is where our little family needs to be right now. So here starts another adventure in our lives. We are moving the last week of June. We have a little nothing of a triplex apartment to rent, until Adam has clients built up and we can afford something better. Here are some random pics of it that I have:
Impressive right? Ha! We're gonna have to store a ton of our stuff that won't fit in it, but that's okay. It's one of the only places that would let us have dogs, so we'll take it. We'll be even more poor than we are now (I didn't think that was possible), and it will be a tricky first few years, but we are excited to start some new changes for our family. Its a bitter sweet feeling to be moving. We really do love it here and we love all of our friends. We've been talking about moving to St. George for a while now, and it looks like its gonna happen. We've been packing and packing and packing. I don't love it, but I actually hate unpacking more. I don't love trying to figure out where everything goes. Wish us luck! We've already got a to do list of things to squeeze in before we go. Also one started for SG. Ha! Ready or not here we come!


5 comments:
Congrats Adam! What a fun adventure for you guys and closer to everyone :)
Congrats guys! It sounds like a fun adventure- we will miss you though:)
I'm so excited I can't wait! Definitely a lot of work but sounds like it'll pay off. Congrats to Adam for his hard work thats great. I couldn't believe it either when you guys told us about moving. Kinda Jealous St. George is awesome!! Wish we were closer to help ya more.
I understand your bitter-sweet feelings about moving. I look at that pic of Tahoe and think who would want to leave that. Ha. But we are super excited to have you guys closer. Adam is amazing to pass all his interviews. You guys are awesome. It will be a fun adventure. :)
Wow! You guys are making quite the progress! I know Adam will do well and I am envious you are going to warmer weather! I hate the cold.......You both are awesome that's for sure! I love you!
Post a Comment