MONSTER DAY!!! I love monster day. It's so easy. There is so much Halloween monster stuff like books, movies, crafts, goodies. So much.
The juice boxes I bought for mummy day had Monster Inc characters on them, so it made it easy to use the leftovers for this day. Their lunch was a monster eye toast, monster apple mouths with teeth, and monster scabs from Life cereal. Too bad I found out my kids don't love green apples so much. Ah well. (We always buy red)
The juice boxes came with this paper pattern for monster feet to put on your shoes. I was so happy about this, my kids loved them. I scanned it so I can use it next year.
We have the Monster Mash book, and the others were from the library. We loved both the other ones, they were cute. Might have to put them on our list.
We made play doh monsters. Ollie's, Mine then Gabe's blue one. It was cute to see what they'd come up with.
We have a monster stacking cup game.
Gabe was pretty good at it.
I made green "monster boogers' to eat. I had this random recipe for this popcorn you bake, but didn't realize it took so long to make. I'm not very good looking ahead to things some days. So I just mixed up my popcorn ball recipe and dyed it green. Wha-La. I added in some yummy goodies and the kids were content to eat it while we watched Monsters Inc.


2 comments:
how fun is that! Monster shoes. Adorable! What's your popcorn ball recipe? Is it a really easy one. could you put it on the food blog. I crave popcorn balls all the time but hate having to mix up a huge batch with the caramel on the stove etc.
Monster Boogers??? Ew.....but yummy! I love Gabes hair!
Post a Comment