I gotta be honest, I don't love Owl day. It's my least favorite day. If I could find a better theme to replace it I probably would. BUT I haven't. I don't love it, cause it's hard to come up with ideas for it. I considered like a werwolf day, but that's hard too. So Owl it is. I let the kids know ahead of time I didn't have much planned. Since I didn't get the book I needed for this day, I really had nothing. Luckily I found 50 cent owls you can paint at Walmart. That was a random things I came across happily.
I attempted a sandwich, which looked better before the honey sunk into the bread. The eggs I know looked super random, but I had a to-do list a mile long to get stuff ready for a work seminar for Adam's work. I could have made them cuter, but I just didn't care cause I knew my kids wouldn't care. They loved their owl eggs. My kids just love deviled eggs.
Painting fun

No comments:
Post a Comment