Wednesday, October 30, 2013

13 Days of Halloween - Day 12 - Vampire Day

This day had high hopes, but fell kinda flat. Only cause Gabe had a birthday party to go to, and I made her get a bunch of homework done before she left. Ollie didn't want to do stuff by himself, so we kinda did what we could. I had more planned, but we didn't get to it. 

For lunch I asked Gabe what vampires eat, she told me blood. I told her we would have what vampires eat for lunch. So we drank blood. Ollie was kinda a little freaked by it until I told him it was lemon aid (cherry lime aid). Then he was all about it. I put my ice cube eyes in it as well. Just for the record we ate food too, even though Gabe just wanted blood. 
(It was hat day for red ribbon week so that's why she has a hat)
My scary vampires and their glow in the dark teeth. We watched Hotel Transylvania together. I love that show. I planned to play another game and paint their faces, but it didn't happen. Ah well. It was still nice. 

2 comments:

Travis Laurel said...

Hotel trans was on tv. Levi was not interested in it at all it looked so cute tho I wanted to watch it. Ah well, maybe next year. Just reading about the kids drinking "blood" made me ill. I don't know why but bleh get me a bucket. The thought is sickening to me.

Grandma Krissy said...

I love vampires...yours are the cutest by far!!!