Friday, April 15, 2011

CONGRATS AD!


For some of you, it may not be a big deal. However, in our house it's a pretty cool accomplishment. Today Adam found his 600th geocache. I know, he's crazy. ;0) It was a pretty cool goal for him. So in honor of his fun hobby, here's a pic.

We also went to a geocaching event tonight. One of his buddies hit 1,000 geocache finds, so he hosted an event at a pizza place. It was fun to put some faces to the names that I hear stories about. They had a raffle drawing, to win some fun geo stuff. (We of course, didn't win anything) Here is a picture of the celebration table. Gabe was happy to eat the cake and play with her friends.

5 comments:

Lenard said...

That is crazy, what a great goal!! Definitely fits him and probably one of the funnest goals you could have too!

Grandma Krissy said...

Way to go.....what do you do with all the treasures that you find?

Katrina said...

wowza! go Ad! thats awesome. i'm still looking into getting a GPS so I can find geocaches when we move to AZ.

Danni said...

WAY TO GO ADAM! I'm glad you have a hobby that you love and especially one that your whole family enjoys!

KBPatterson said...

Great job Adam! 600, that's awesome! I'm glad you have buddies to do it with. That makes it even funner. You rock! It's nice to know that we will have a pro to show us how it's done. :)