When Ollie gives cuddles, he rests his forehead on you. I think it throws people off a little, they always think he's trying to eat them. It's one of my favorite things. When I put him in front of the mirror, he started doing it to the mirror, it was cute. He just kept resting his head on it.
It's hard to share a room with Ollie and sneak past him when you are trying to get him to sleep. Especially when he has learned how to peek and look at things.
Ollie finally is getting enough hair on his head to have official "bed head". These pictures don't do it justice. It goes all fuzzy and crazy, and ADORABLE.
5 comments:
So cute. I'm sure you'll be glad to get your room back!
Oh, I love that he leans his head on you when he cuddles. How cute is that. I laughed at his peaking pic in his crib. What a smart little turkey. Cute boy!!
The peek a boo is a very cute picture!!
Ains does that SAME THING with her bumpers! haha She loves mirrors, too! He's such a cutie.
Yay For the FUzz Head!!! marcus still has a lot on top and little on the sides ha!! Love the peaking pic, so cute but how can you resist that!! He's getting so big, can't wait to meet him in person some day!
Post a Comment