Monday, April 11, 2011

Pretty Young Men






Last Wednesday During our Dinner/Game night with the young men, Gabe asked if they'd play a game with her. They agreed to play a princess game. I don't think they knew they'd be dressing up, but they were really good sports. They actually got a kick out of it, and ended up laughing and having a lot of fun. Gotta love a good pretty pretty princess game.

3 comments:

Judy said...

I still think that is hilarious. What good sports.

Lenard said...

Its amazing what kids can get people to do huh!! SO cool that they are way good sports about it! They look fabulous!

KBPatterson said...

I love that Gabe got all the young men to play Pretty Princess. Too funny. I'm glad they were good sports about it and made it fun for Gabe. Who doesn't like Pretty Pretty Princess. Sadly we're missing pieces to ours.