We can't wait to do more of this. The kids love it.
Meanwhile, this is Adam's new geocaching goal...
It's called the Raider's shield. It's up north of us. Each cache is named after a former Raider. He has the top right corner done so far. He took Greta out with him last Saturday to get some of it done. He did twenty-five in about two hours. He jogged and walked over five miles. Greta drank all of his water, and slept the rest of the day.
3 comments:
I can't believe how quickly Ollie is growing up. I hope he's ok with strangers when we see him! Adam is a hardcore Geocacher, I'm sure Judy will jump for joy when she gets to go out with him!
I bet Greta loved her Daddy daughter outing! The raider's shield looks like quite the task. Go Adam! I wish we had warmer weather here. It teased us with a little summer, then threw us back into winter.
I bet mom is excited to help him work that shield out. I think the two of them are nuts!
Post a Comment