Thursday, April 14, 2011

Park Time

I love warmer weather. It can't quite decide here what it wants to do, so when it sends sunshine our way we go out to PLAY! (even though it was windy) It was Ollie's first time down the slide. He didn't quite know what to think about going down, but he did enjoy the view from the top. His facial expressions crack us up, so I had to put a million pictures on of course. Most of you probably aren't to excited over random park pictures, but I love baby's "first" moments. I love to see how they react to things, it's the best. So I took a bunch.





Gabe decided to pull a bunch of different faces for me. This one was my favorite.





We thought we were hilarious doing this




Really I think he was just thrilled to be out of the car seat, and getting lots of attention. :)






8 comments:

Judy said...

I love going to the park with your family. It's fun to see how excited Gabe gets on the slides and swings. I hope Ollie loves it just as much.

Travis Laurel said...

The picture with Gabe's head and your feet is really funny. Along with all the pictures of Gabe's static hair. Love it.

Lenard said...

always exciting to get out of the house on a NICER day I should say. Definitely take advantage of those days huh! Love the pics, love Ollies face looks a little worried!

Grandma Krissy said...

They both are getting so big! I wish the weather would get warmer for good. Playing outdoors with the kids is great!

Katrina said...

i love the feet/head pic too! so funny! i cant wait to take Ainslee to the park. its just been too cold still for us. that or daddy is too busy. hopefully this week! i love the pictures of everyday activities. fun fun. ollie looks like he's having a great time.

Danni said...

I love the Static hair and Ollie's tongue! I'm glad its starting to warm up for yall!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Love Gabe's little cheesers, she is a DOLL!! Looks like she is a great big sister to Ollie :) Jealous of your nice weather!!

KBPatterson said...

I love babies firsts too! Gabe's pucker face was my favorite!! Cute pics! You look great Mand!