Our yard really is in sad shape, and the grass has never been ideal. It's one of the reasons we are happy that we don't own this house. It would cost a lot to fix up the yard. That however, doesn't stop the kids from wanting to be out in it. It was fun to see Ollie's reaction to the grass.
Well hey atleast you guys have some what of some grass! Our kids are dying to play outside but too much poop!! Love ollies little hacket way cute!! Love gabe getting down and dirty ha!
I love Ollie's sweat shirt. so cute. I need to get A a cute one. I have always wanted to take A out in the grass, but all the nasty dogs poop all over it.
I love Ollie's cute little facial expressions. And I agree his jackets adorable. I'm guessing Gabe had help with that hole? If not, I'm impressed. I don't blame the kids for wanting to get out of the house and play in the yard. Bring on the warm weather!!!
6 comments:
Ollie is such a man child. Gretta isn't sure what Gabe is doing in her digging space. Too cute.
Well hey atleast you guys have some what of some grass! Our kids are dying to play outside but too much poop!! Love ollies little hacket way cute!! Love gabe getting down and dirty ha!
I love baby facial expressions. They are the best. That looks so fun out there.
I love Ollie's sweat shirt. so cute. I need to get A a cute one. I have always wanted to take A out in the grass, but all the nasty dogs poop all over it.
I love Ollie's cute little facial expressions. And I agree his jackets adorable. I'm guessing Gabe had help with that hole? If not, I'm impressed. I don't blame the kids for wanting to get out of the house and play in the yard. Bring on the warm weather!!!
Ollie is so cute! He is just happy sitting there watching Sis...
Post a Comment