Does he not look so cute and chunky in these pictures?
The choke hold made Gabe a little nervous. Ha I guess it just shows how much Brielle loves her.
Singing, "Once there was a Snowman."
Lesson Time
Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
7 comments:
Ha ha ha haha ha ha ha!!! Those pictures are so cute and funny. Ollie looks adorable, and yes chunky in them but so freakin cute!! Let me know where you can find some good FHE ideas and such especially to help with the kids. I think thats a great tradition to start and do with your friends! Gabe does look a little nervous in that picture with her getting choked out ha!!
Love, love, love the pics!!! Those big eggs are fantastic! You'll have to tell me where you found the Easter lesson the incorporates both the Easter bunny and Christ. That is so fun that you guys do combined FHE and get to hang with your friends. The boys playing together is adorable. Gabe's face in the choke hold pic cracks me up.
You guys are lucky that your kids are the same. Two girls, two boys. I bet that will make play time fantastic as they keep growing. What a fun thing you've got going. I love it.
cool eggs! what a fun activity for your families. i love gabe's capris!
You can really see how huge those eggs are when you see them next to Ollie. It's great how much fun they can have with the simplest of toys! Glad the girls were getting into the lesson. I think having FHE like that occasionally really keeps the Monday night activities fresh.
Wow...those are big eggs. I have never seen ones that big. Where did she find them? The boys are so cute playing with them and I love the pic of the girls listening to the lesson. Gabe looks just like you in that one!
Gabe looks so sweet in these pictures. It will be so nice to have some time to get to know her and of course cuddle with Ollie, if he'll allow it. What a fun FHE tradition, it looks like the kids loved it.
Post a Comment