Setting things out for the Easter bunny. Gabe let me know that when the Easter bunny got there I needed to wake her up so she could hang out with him.
Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Monday, April 25, 2011
The Day Before
The day before Easter we had a very nice day hanging out with each other. We did a few festive activities. Our lunch meal was Gabe's favorite, cheesy noonals. (How she says noodles) We used the special noodles that Nana found at world market when she was here. They were so fun for her to eat, she kept trying to pick out the bunnies. We then actually colored eggs again. I had an extra box up in our easter box, so I figured, why not? We attempted this sticker thing I saw online, and it didn't work. So we improvised and wrote the kid's names on their eggs. We then made Easter rice krispie treats for our classes for Sunday. We made rice krispie eggs that had M&M's in the middle, and let Gabe decorate them with sprinkles. Kinda fun, and way easy.













Setting things out for the Easter bunny. Gabe let me know that when the Easter bunny got there I needed to wake her up so she could hang out with him.

Setting things out for the Easter bunny. Gabe let me know that when the Easter bunny got there I needed to wake her up so she could hang out with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Their eggs turned out great!!! I tried the stickers too and they totally didn't work. But your coloring their names on with crayons worked fantastic! And I love the pics of the kids posing with their named eggs....too cute! Gabe's hair looks so long in the last couple of pics!!!
That was so fun that you left carrots out for the Easter Bunny. The name picture are really great. I love the bright colors on the eggs.
I remember the fun easter hunts we did when we were little. I think thats a great Idea finding little clues around to lead to a prize. Love the eggs and the rice crispy treats, they look delicious!!
Was it Gabe's idea for the Carrots? Too funny!! You look so great Mandy! I'm pretty jealous!
I love those noodles!!! How fun! You are very creative with the krispie eggs and all!
Post a Comment