These are the kid's Easter clothes. We technically didn't get Ollie a new outfit, cause his sweater vest matched Gabe's. So we called it good. I know it wasn't a spring color, but he looked cute matching his sister. (plus the budget is low with a trip coming up)
Nana made Gabe this cute dress that all the granddaughters are going to wear to Cj's wedding. We already had an Easter dress picked out, but we wanted pictures in this one too.
Later in the day I sent Gabe and Daddy on a scavenger hunt. I gave her clues in Easter eggs that led her all along the house until she found some books at the end of her hunt. She was very fun to watch. I gave clues that led her to Daddy's shoes, or Mommy's pillow, etc. The last clue was in her froggy. Each clue she tried to read by herself. She would make stuff up. Usually something about,"Gabe was walking through the forest. We need to look in the forest." We thought it was great.
Later that night, we enjoyed a yummy Easter dinner. Afterwards we watched the living scripture animated movie, "He is Risen" with Gabe. She was very excited when she saw that Jesus was okay and that he came out of his tomb. Too cute, what a nice day. Hope everyone else had a good Easter.
5 comments:
Super Cute pics!!! My boys would definitely approve of Ollie's pj's. Their easter clothes are adoreable!!! I love Gabe's posing...so stinkin cute! And Ollie totally rocks the faux hock (I have no idea how to spell but it's cute). Isn't it great that the kids are easily excited about cheap simple things...love it. I also love that Gabe was relieved that Jesus was okay...priceless. Glad you guys had such an awesome Easter! ( I am so glad you taught a lesson on resurrection. I can't believe it wasn't planned.)
The "treasure hunt" for the gift sounds similar to our string hunt when the kids were little. It's much better having everything left in the basket. Having the anticipation makes so much sweeter at the end. Her Easter dress was adorable. I loved the little shrug you put with it. The length on her dress for the wedding worked out great too. Score!
Mixed up the comments sorry, but Love the hunts once again and Gabe looks so grown up in those pictures, and her hair is getting so long!! I agree Ollies jammies rock!! So cute of Gabe to be so concerned about jesus, Love it!! Glad you guys had an awesome easter!
You're a great mom. Totally spoiled your kids with all the best things!
I loved Easter! Wow!!! Nana is a great seamstress!!! I love the dress it is so cute on her. Ollie is such a happy little boy and so cute. And I love their Easter outfits!
Post a Comment