Thursday, April 5, 2012

Around the House

Just another week of everyday pics



Ollie figured out how to get his onsie buttons undone, and was very excited, cause he could get to his belly button. Good thing he's hardly ever just in his onsie. I'm afraid of what else he'd figure out. 




One day I did a lot, and left myself cramping the rest of the day. So I spent my time laying down on the couch with the kiddos. They hung out with me and made funny face pictures and videos. Gabe had special requests as to who we should send them to. One was Daddy or course, one was her cousins, and one was aunt Michele. It was funny how specific she was that day. So we sent them off....






...and got a few replies. :)


Thanks guys! (aunt Michele texted us back for while too)

Here is a video we did
Then the next day I had to run to Walmart, so the kids did the same thing with Daddy.




A lot of silliness this week. Love my kiddos. 

3 comments:

KBPatterson said...

I love all the crazy pic texting back and forth. So fun! We loved getting your silly pics! Makes things fun! Cute to see all their different crazy faces.

Grandma Krissy said...

You guys are crazy!!! Love the video......

Katrina said...

that is too cute. i love the silliness!