I have gone to do a post for each of these weeks multiple times. I never get finished. I had a combined one almost done, and when I came back to it, blogger hadn't saved it. It probably was my fault, cause I really don't understand their new system or layout stuff. I am catching on, but I don't think I love it. Oh well. So here is a quick overview of the last few weeks.
I had another doctor appointment and gained two pounds. Not bad, but not as good as I would have liked. I haven't been eating as good though. I'm back to it now, and it really does make a difference in how I feel too. It just takes time to eat good. I'm sooo tired this whole pregnancy, so anything helps. Anyway I have gone back to my first trimester nausea. It's kinda a sick joke really. I didn't have that with either of my others. Every morning it takes a few hours before I feel some what functional. It's oh so lovely. I can't decide with is worse, the nausea, or the pain and uncomfortableness I had with Ollie. It's kinda a toss up. Every little thing seems like such a huge chore lately. Mainly cooking and bending to give my kids baths. I know that sounds so pathetic, but it's true. I don't have the energy to wrestle and battle with Ollie either. It's getting harder.
This baby also is still sideways in me. It's really weird for me, cause my other two have always been head down in my pelvis laying on my nerves in my third trimesters. I like this a lot better. :) I feel so much better. I probably shouldn't say that, cause then baby will decide to flip on me and I'll have nerve issues. :) The only thing I DON'T love about sideways baby is sleeping. It kicks my ribs, and if I roll to the other side I feel like I am laying on it's head. Poor thing. It will eventually flip when I get closer to being due, but right now I actually think I prefer it this way. I felt baby have hiccups a few times. Usually at night when I am sleeping. I feel bad for it. It shakes my whole stomach, it's gotta be jerking the kid around in there.
I have started to get better at practicing my breathing at night for hypnobirthing. One night I got in bed before Adam and I was determined to relax myself and fall asleep before him. Ha! Adam got into bed and I kid you not, was snoring in two seconds. It was so fast. I couldn't believe it. He says he just gets into his sleeping position and relaxes. Oh is that all it takes? Maybe I need relaxing lessons from him. We also have been trying so hard to narrow names down. I kinda don't love it, and we are both kinda over it. We finally took some that we loved the most and asked Gabe what she thought. She was very certain that the baby should be called certain ones. She has started to call the baby by the girl name that she loves the best. It's kinda funny, but not. Only cause I think it kinda will make us all used to calling it that, and if it is a girl she won't want to call it something else if we want to change it later. Ha. Guess we'll find out.
Baby weighs 3 pounds and is about 15-16 inches long. It has some good head hair by now (hopefully) and it's eyebrows and eyelashes have formed. It's also getting that fuzzy body hair all over. It's head is my proportional to it's body now. It's bones are hardening and calcium is being formed. It's eye sight is slowly getting developed some.
I feel like I am finally getting used to the fact that I'm gonna have three. Ha! About time huh? Now I'm just wanting all my baby stuff so I can have some fun baby shopping for things that we are missing. I think my biggest stress is probably my kids adjusting. Ollie is such a Mommy's boy, which I love most days, but will be so hard for him when baby gets here. Gabe also is in this dependent stage where she can't do anything by herself all of a sudden. It's tricky and hopefully it gets better in two months. Is that possible? Anyway that's about it for now.
2 comments:
Have no fears.....it will all work out and blend! I am glad that Adam is doing well. He can do whatever is put before him!
Keep breathing! You'll be glad you practiced. I have found it helps when I listen to music too, so maybe that would help?
I'm sure the kiddos will adjust as baby comes. They will be so excited about this new one. Yay for babies!
Post a Comment