Sunday, April 29, 2012

Back to AZ

So Adam is back to AZ for training this week. In the past when he went he'd go from Sunday to Friday. From now on when he goes every six months or so, he does "short" trips. So that means Sunday to Wednesday. Still feels long to me, but I am glad it's not until Friday.This time they didn't have late Sunday flight options, so he had to leave early this morning. He also flies in Wednesday at 11 pm. This morning we had to wake the kids up to take him. It's a little further now that we live in Hurricane. On Wednesday I guess I'll just throw the sleeping kids in the car and go get him and see how things go. We kinda already predicted Ollie will wake up, stay awake the whole time, and when we get home, not want to go back to bed for a few hours. Then he'll wake up at six in the morning and be crazy all day. SUPER FUN. Gabe will sleep through it all most likely. Hey at least one is easy.

Since he already has an office, and not all of his classmates do, they have higher expectations for him. Bigger goals to hit. He has to open a certain amount of accounts and get a certain number in goals. He's not too thrilled, but oh well. He did find out that one of the guys he became friends with who got behind and couldn't come to the last one, got caught up and will be there this time. That's nice to have people you get along with. Plus he's from Reno, so they get along well.

Gabe has already asked twice when Daddy will be home and broke down crying once when I again explained how many days he'll be gone. Gotta love a Daddy's girl. She also had me send Daddy a picture of her pretty hair, cause he wouldn't get to see how cute she looked that day and she knew he would just love her hair. I found out I probably should have grocery shopped prior to him leaving, when finding we didn't have what I thought we did in cupboards. Even though I don't do a lot of "real" meals when he's gone, cause my kids never end up eating what I cook. So I end up cooking a lot for just myself. So I guess the nice thing is our meals will be quick and simple to shop for. Gabe has already given me a list of things she wants to go do, so we'll see what we can handle. Wish I wasn't huge and prego this time around while you're gone. It'd be a lot easier to entertain. Oh well, such is life.

I will try and do my usual daily blog updates for Adam to see if I can. We really don't get time to talk to him when he's there. So he likes being able to see what we were up to. I however, can't guarantee it'll happen. Only cause once the kids are down for the night I have a goal to get caught up on some blog book projects that I am REALLY behind on. So if it doesn't happen babe, I promise i'll try and text pictures. Love you and miss you already!