Thursday, August 26, 2010

I've changed my mind...again....and again.....

:) I have to say that this is humorous to me at the moment, when last night I was bawling over it. Hysterically bawling. My first initial reaction after my doctor's appointment as you all read, was joy. Joy knowing I'd soon be done, that my body was progressing, and that life being a big pregnant woman would soon come to an end. With a happy ending, with a bouncing baby boy. Well then my mind gets going about what we still need for this guy, how I don't feel ready with my natural birthing method, and how I'm still unsure as to where I'm taking Gabe when it all goes down. I wonder not being induced how my body may progress through labor differently. All this plus a lot more going through my head, and I'm trying to figure it out all at once. So that didn't help, and ended up with me in tears at the end of the day.

Today I started freaking out about having a dirty house if someone has to come and stay the night (or the day) here with Gabe. How I don't have any instructions or babysitting list ready in case it does happen. I started frantically trying to get my house clean, when at this point it's really hard for me to clean.

So I keep going back and forth emotions wise as to how I feel about it all. Today is a good day, and I'm ready. Tomorrow may be different. It doesn't help I'm a planner and a worry wart, on top of pregnancy hormones. Oh the joys.....

2 comments:

Judy said...

You need to practice your hypono stuff on yourself - deep cleansing breathes so you can let go of the worry. I just don't want you coming too early so I can get there to help in time. I guess driving straight from Katrina's would be shorter than from home!

KBPatterson said...

Pregnancy is such a roller coaster! But hey, it's almost over, then you will have your beautiful baby boy and you'll be able to smile and breathe and realize all the minor things don't matter so much. :)