Saturday, August 21, 2010

Some Photo Fun

Well they may not be the best pictures coming from the iphone (first generation-so not that high tech), but I do have some fun ones of what we've been up to. We've done a few fun things this week. There are a lot of random ones all mixed together. There are a bunch too.


Daddy wears Bandanas often on his head when he's working around the house, or in the warehouse. So if Daddy does it, Gabe wants to as well.

Going to church in style

We had a play date with some friends. The girls wanted to get into the water, so we stripped them down and let them play.



Her diaper was so huge within a few minutes. It was really funny to watch her try and get around in it. I ended up just taking it off towards the end of pool time.


This is their son Miles, he's about six weeks old. I cuddled him the whole time, he was so sweet. It was a little different trying to hold him with my big belly, and Ollie kicking him. I think he knew it was his buddy out here hanging out.

She hardly ever falls asleep in the car, but when she does, it's with her arms behind her head like this.

Our first attempt at GeoCaching. We went to feed the ducks, and looked up to see if there were any Cache's hidden at the park we were going to. For those who don't know what it is, it's modern day treasure hunting. People all over the world are into this. You hide something somewhere, anywhere, and give GPS coordinates, and then people try to find them. You can hide them in town, in the mountains, at parks, etc. It was a lot of fun. The one we found had a paper in it to sign your name saying you had found it. Some have prizes, or little toys, or other things. You then put it back so others can find it too. I think we'll have to try it out some more soon.


We Found it!



On to feeding the ducks


Large and in Charge


This is how Daddy lets her fly. She loves it. It was hard to time the picture right, having such a delay. I kept getting just her feet.


Well there you have it folks. After so many picture-less posts lately, I loaded one up.

6 comments:

Judy said...

Great fun! That gargantuan diaper picture is so funny. Didn't she complain about not having her swimsuit? I want to try that GeoCaching. It really would be a fun date night.

KBPatterson said...

I have never heard of Geocaching. Sounds like fun! My kids would think it's great! I think Gabe's puffy diaper probably weighs more than she does. Ha. It looks like she is going down the slide on a pillow or something. Too funny! I don't blame you for ditching it. I love that Gabe likes to copy Adam with the bandana too. Cute pics!

Shelby said...

Ok we LOVE Geocashing at our house. That is actually how Vaughn proposed to me. We used to go all the time in California. Now we need to go in Utah and see if there are any cool spots. Its so much fun, huh?! Sometimes you find the weirdest things but the dates and names really are interesting to me.

Katrina said...

I think that picture with her and her sunglasses- she look so much like Laurel as a kid. Cute! I've never been geocaching, but thats because we dont have anything with a GPS. Ah well.
I think Uncle Steve would LOVE to help Gabe fly. He is always tossing our friends' kids around. They love him for it.

ACTanner said...

You are so cute and pregnant!!!! And Gabe is adorable!!! Okay seriously isn't it so funny when they get the diaper sag....Ethan has had it many a times this summer!! We miss you guys we need to talk soon!!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Cute pics! Love the saggy Diaper! Classic. That is so neat about the hunt, that is a fun outting for the family to do.