Anyway I was wondering what I did with myself last year while he was gone. I think I spent my nights scrapbooking, reading, or watching chick flicks. I came across some pictures just recently that reminded me of what I did one night he was gone. It made me laugh, so I thought I'd share. I was doing one of those instyle haircut things, where you can put your face in different hair cuts. Well on the site you could also do this, so I did.....








I know, you're all jealous. I really know how to party. It made me realize I would make one good looking vampire. I could play any of those parts. HA. Personally I like my Jane the best, but the red eyes were pretty cool. So what'll it be this year? How does one top that sort of fun?
If you'd like to do it go to this link: http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/?action=showMakeover&tab=hair
& when choosing your star style go to page 21 & 22, that's where all the twilight ones are. :)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is hillarious! But sadly, for me, it looks like fun and I want to try too. Ha. I love how you copied Bella's expression. Funny! It's funny the things that entertain us women while our men are away. Now everyone is going to want to know where to go to do it too. Ha.
I think the bluish tint to your face really helps the the ghoulishness of the vampire look!
So I thought I just added a comment, but then it never showed up?? So if it does now sorry for the double!
I haven't looked at the blog for awhile so I looked at the last couple of posts -- Gabe is so big and so cute!! And I can't believe how soon the baby will be here!! Please let us know when he is born!! We need to Skype soon and catch up -- it's been way to long!!!
Thats funny. Maybe I should do that tonight while Steve is working.
Mand, I know you probably did this for more a fun thing, But I think that Bella's and Alice's hairstyles look very flattering on you.
Post a Comment