Friday, August 6, 2010

Passin on the Genes





Was Adam not the cutest little boy ever? I hope that our little guy gets all his Daddy's good lookin genes. I've been trying to go through all of our pictures to put them in this book project I've been working on. It makes me smile when I see all of the ones of Adam as a little boy. I hope Ollie looks just like him. I would be okay with our boy not being a ten pound baby like his Daddy though.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

he was pretty cute. i dont think you need to worry about Ollie, because Gabrielle is adorable so I think you're genes make some good looking kids.

Judy said...

So if Ollie decides to really chunk it on we'll adopt his daddy's name for the nursery - "Little Bruno" was what all the nurses called him. What a bruiser he started out in life and look at him now - Mr. String Bean himself.