Well our friday ended up a lot of fun, being stranded at home. I had plans to go to the park, but by the time I cleaned up the house it was early afternoon. I hate taking her to the park when it's hot, cause all of the toys just burn her. Plus I sweat to death. So we did the best thing to do on a hot friday afternoon, we played in the water. We decided to spice things up though. We made our own "water" slide. I put a hose on her slide, and her little pool at the bottom. She was a little hesitant in the beginning, but after I helped her go down once, I think she probably went down a billion times. She would get to the bottom, scream it was fun, then race to the steps to go again. She only ate it once and went under the water. I thought it would stop her from doing it again, but she let me know she was fine, and ran to her steps spitting water the whole way. We were out there for a while. I enjoyed a nice book in the shade, and it was a nice afternoon. I know I've posted a bunch of pics of her in the past playing in the water, but I loved her faces in these. So here they are:



Helping her barbies down the slide




When we woke up from naps we decided to paint. I wanted to get some stuff painted for Ollie's room, and I let Gabe help. It was her first time with a paint brush and paints, and she thought it was great. We jammed out to music while doing it.


Later that night we had a movie night with snacks, and cuddled on the couch. I ended up getting a lot more accomplished these past few days than I thought I would. It was nice. We are ready for Ad to come home today though. :)
2 comments:
How cute. You were able to get some good pics of her sliding down her slide. She is so dang cute!!
You are such a good Mommy!!!
Post a Comment