She thought this laying down trick was special


Some nice lady got the kids to smile so I could get a good picture

We ventured here again today and Gabe tried out the splash pad. She's a big chicken. Ha!... She loved running towards the pretending she would get in, then running away screaming. She got a little more adventurous as we went along. She got mad when she got sprayed, cause it got her wet. I told her that was the point, but she didn't quite get it not being at a pool.

We ventured here again today and Gabe tried out the splash pad. She's a big chicken. Ha!... She loved running towards the pretending she would get in, then running away screaming. She got a little more adventurous as we went along. She got mad when she got sprayed, cause it got her wet. I told her that was the point, but she didn't quite get it not being at a pool.



4 comments:
That looks like lots of fun for kids. How funny of Gabe to be a little scared and tease. Ollie looks like he just is getting right in the action, I love it!
Fun! That looks like a nice free activity for hot days.
I'm impressed that Ollie is all into it. Especially the fountains. That's fantastic! I can't believe there aren't more kids there. The one by us is always packed and only half the size. How great for you guys. The pic with both your kids smiling is adorable! What a fun place!
Is it just me or does that sitting picture make her look like that girl is ALL legs? I bet it was fun playing in the water. That'd be a great daily activity with it being so hot! I don't know how you guys handle it.
Post a Comment