Tasting it
Letting the flavor set in
Trying to consume it all in one bite-he was very enthusiastic. :)
This wasn't the first time he's sampled ice cream, but it's his first time trying it holding his own cone. He liked it so much he tried to shove the whole thing in his mouth. Too funny. Can't say I blame him, it was a yummy kind. He was very mad when I took it away from him.
5 comments:
So cute, I love the pics, and love catching kids in their moments of life as they grow. It does look yummy though can't blame him either for wanting to inhale it ha!
I don't blame him one bit for trying to shove the whole thing in his mouth. Ice cream is the best! I love the third pic down. It literally looks like he has the whole thing shoved in his mouth. Too funny. His hair is looking lighter. What a cutie!
He is soooo cute! Ice cream is my favorite and he sure makes it look yummy!
Yum - ice cream cones are the best way to eat ice cream. He must agree with me from seeing his intent face with that cone.
I havent given A ice cream before... I'm sure she'd love it. I'll have to let Papa give her a taste.
Post a Comment