Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Monday, July 18, 2011
My Apologies
I know that reading my posts can be a tricky thing to do. I am a bad speller, but not as bad as I come across. I also don't always state things grammatically correct either. I AM AWARE, I promise that there are multiple mistakes in all of my posts. The real cutplrit, I cant type.. There have always been and always will be so many errors in them all. They have signifcantly gotten worse lately. One, because the only time I am finding time to blog ( while playing the single mom role) is in the middle of the night mostly. Two, I always get interrupted and start up again with a totally different thought, making some of my stories not make sense. And three I'm always in a hurry. So, I've been meaning to apologize for a while to anyone who decides they care enough to read my difficult ramblings. I continue to re-read all my posts to edit them for my blog books and I always feel bad when things don't make sense at all. Ha! Or that I didnt realize I typed the wrong word. I should put some kind of official warning on the sidebar or something, but I don't care THAT much. Dont worry I'll get around to editing them. Anyway, sorry all! I figured I'd finally give an official apology, its been needed for a while I know. Good luck reading. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
this makes me laugh cuz we just talked about it.
trust me its really not that bad, and not a big deal. we know what you mean.
Hmmmm....we must be related or something cause they have made perfect sense to me! Ha Ha....
I love all of your posts, the great, the good, and the terrible. Keep them coming! Fly you're flag! Never apologize for just being who you are. :) Eric
You're so funny. My blog stories are a million times worse than yours. I have horrible grammar and spelling. Mom tells me frequently. :) I love reading your blog.
Post a Comment