I think this picture sums up what playing in St G mid-day is like. (notice the sweat drips and wetted hair) It's warm, but it doesn't stop her from asking to go. A lot of the parks have canopies over their toys, so they won't get too hot. Kinda nice eh? Even though it isn't our favorite time to venture out right now, we still have fun when we do, even though we might not smell that good when done. :)

I love black and white pictures. I should take more of them, I don't do it enough.


He didn't want to stop to take a picture. He was just wanting to go. Every time we tried to take a picture, he kept learning forward trying to go down.




Gabe wanting to take pictures with my camera is a common thing now. We tried to get her to look through the view finder window this time. She was trying to take a picture of Adam, and she wasn't aiming at him at all. He kept asking if she could see him in the window, and she kept telling him yes. This is the result. I guess she could see him, just bits and pieces of him.
I think it's hilarious. Nothing like a good collage of Daddy pictures.









6 comments:
I love the last two pics of the kids up close. What eyes!!! Gabe did a great collage of her daddy!
The collage is absolutely hilarious! Gabe has the makings of a very artsy photograper!:}
Gabe is such a doll!! So photogentic
I'll have to take lessons from the girl. She's got great talent he he
park pics and kids are always adorable! I agree the last couple pics of the kids, their eyes pop! Gorgeous! You know it's hot when even poor Gabe is dripping in sweat. That's nice they at least try to put canopies over. Otherwise they would be scorching. I love Gabe's attempt at capturing Adam. Too cute.
those are great pics. love them. the collage is hilarious! steve and i both giggled.
Post a Comment