Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Just Around the House

We aren't up to any big vacations or trips this summer, just life itself. Isn't that how summer goes though? Those Lazy Hazy Days of summer. Days where you just hang out and do whatever you can find entertaining. I realized I have some random around the house pictures. Yep, so that means a post of a lot of random pics.
Being a princess is a lot of hard work
Got our cleaning gear on


Gabe loves to pretend to be Rupunzel in her tower-she was letting down her hair to let me, playing her mother, climb up. I get to sing the Mother knows best song to her too. :)




Bubble blowing, Ollie didn't know what he thought of them

A pig hat at a store, she thought was the greatest thing ever

4 comments:

Lenard said...

love all the pics too cute!!

Katrina said...

those everyday activities are what life is made of. glad you are enjoying them and snapping pics!

KBPatterson said...

Ollie's face in the bubble pic cracked me up. What little kid doesn't love bubbles? And Gabe's Rapunzel letting her hair down was so stinkin cute!!! You know Gabe is cute when she can rock the pig hat. Let's face it, that hat is hideous. Ha. Love the cute random pics.

Travis Laurel said...

Gabe's hair is certainly getting long. No wonder she thinks she's rapunzel. Ollie is as big as the slide. I find that extremely humorous.