We decided to buzz off Ollie's hair, kinda on a whim. We had planned to cut Adam's, and did his while at it. He looks like a different kid, it's funny. Still freakin adorable though. He did great, and didn't even mind having it cut. Afterwards Gabe asked if she could help Adam do his, so he let her. She did great.

5 comments:
He looks different, but still cute! I kind of want to cut Ains's little shag, but I also want it to grow. Such a cunundrum with little girls.
I think he still looks the same just a bit shorter is all, and still just as handsome!! That is great he didn't mind the clippers, most kids are freaked out by them. Gabe is so cute cutting Adams hair, maybe she'll be a hairdresser someday!! Love the first pic of Ollie, too cute with his little crazy face!
I love his haircut! I think he looks so stinking cute! I am also impressed he didn't freak at the clippers. So cute that Gabe wanted to help with Adam's haircut.
I'm so glad you're a great blogger and I can catch up on everything you guys have been up to since the big move! Miss you guys!
You all have short hair and Gabes is getting longer and longer. It's amazing.
Post a Comment