
Adam's cousin Ben lives here in St G, and he had his 30th birthday party at one of the lakes in the area this week. They invited us to come and hang out. We decided that we would go and hang out for a few hours. We had such a nice time, and Ben and Stephanie were so nice and introduced us to a bunch of other nice people. We had such a fun time playing volleyball, splashing in the water, and riding their wave runners. It was such a nice break for a busy week, and nice to get out and meet new people.
Gabe did tip over in her floaty once, and it made her a little nervous to get back in, but she got over it. She even "drove" the wave runners. She was a little nervous on it, but liked it for the most part. We look forward to going back to the lake, and even camping there some time.
6 comments:
Oh I'm glad you met some people down there that is awesome. How fun to play at the lake looks nice, was it cold? What lake is it too? Hate when the little ones tip over in the water and get all nervous, but glad she was a trooper and went after it again. Wave runners are a blast!
Even the sand in the lake is red. It looks like fun! I'm glad you were able to get out, enjoy, and meet new people. The wave runners look like a blast!!! I bet Gabe loved it. Cute pics!!!
That looks like a really nice lake. There sure is more there than I thought. Fun times ahead!
Makes we wish we could go to Bear Lake! Though I heard the water is so high this year our favorite beaches are totally under water! And I'll bet that water is lots warmer.
Fun fun. Steve would have been all over that. Maybe we'll have to come visit and tell Ben to take us out too!
I haven't been on one of those forever! Super jealous. It's one of the best summer activities. Travs never been on one poor sop.
Post a Comment