Nothing beats cuddling Daddy.
Adam has a big Exam today and we wanna wish him Luck. EJ fires you if you fail the study exams. They take the studying seriously they pay you for, and expect Adam to as well. If you aren't passing the exams they assume you aren't studying well enough. Understandable seeing is how Adam puts in ten-twelve hour days Monday through Saturday to follow their study schedule. I know it's not one of his big tests, he takes those in August, but we still wanted to tell him we know he'll do awesome. We heart U Daddy!
3 comments:
Gotta love the hard working men in our lives and what they do for the families. Much love and respect to them all!
Good Luck Adam!
I bet Adam did great! I love the cute cuddly pics. We understand the struggle for Dad's attention when they work so hard and long. I agree, you respect them all the more for how hard they work for their fams.
Post a Comment